Thank you for stumbling upon my blog - it's goal is to tell you all a bit of my experience in London during my 2 year stay. You can read more about the idea here. In this blog I will post some of my experiences, and give my advice, musings and tips for new Londoners in the hope that it will serve as inspiration, or at least, proof it can be done. Please feel free to comment, ask me a question or two, correct my grammar, whatever you please.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Allo luv

Hello! Welcome, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Kia Ora, Selamat Datang (and all those various other greetings I could google to impress you). Welcome to my blog Musings of a cosmopolitan. I've tried (and failed) to write lots of blogs in the past, but this one, I hope, might last. Why? Because I think I have some vaguely interesting things to say.

As a bit of a general background I am a young Australian living in London. I am small, self-conscious, have a mundane job (though in its defence the people are nice and it means I can travel), a French boyfriend, and a head full of dreams. While I suppose the logical thing to do with this blog would have been to start it just over a year ago when I first moved to London and document my adventure from day one, I hadn't the time, energy, interest, or (in reciprocation) anything interesting to say (write?). So, with only a few months left before my return to Australia, lets try and make my two cents worth something.

I am sitting here with my (nearly finished) cinnamon scroll (it was my birthday last Saturday, I am allowing myself a treat) and my tea, trying to work out where to begin, funnily enough I've gone from having nothing to say to having too much to say without even noticing it. This could take some pondering. Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment