Thank you for stumbling upon my blog - it's goal is to tell you all a bit of my experience in London during my 2 year stay. You can read more about the idea here. In this blog I will post some of my experiences, and give my advice, musings and tips for new Londoners in the hope that it will serve as inspiration, or at least, proof it can be done. Please feel free to comment, ask me a question or two, correct my grammar, whatever you please.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Interlude

I have moved to Brisbane and share 1.5 rooms of heaven with mon amour. University started on Monday, I'm already 45 times more artistic than I ever thought I would be, (hooray, now I have a reason to be pretentious!).My head is exploding with knowledge and, aside from the fairly common panic attacks over how on Earth I am meant to pay rent, fund uni and eat over the next month, life is good.

On a more relevant note for you guys - my notebook has died in the journey over here and all of my photos I need to show you are hidden somewhere on that harddrive. Fear not, I should have them by next week and then you will be post-ified and updated on London once again.

Thankyou, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment